We are often asked to share our expertise on a variety of topics. Some presentations are appropriate to share with new audiences, and some are tailored to a specific event or organization. Each topic can be altered to fit your need as either a keynote presentation, an interactive audience seminar, or an in-depth workshop setting.
We have also been included as a “certified strategic credit” speaker at conventions/conferences, lunch speakers, keynote addresses, and within corporate training and development agendas.
We would be delighted to talk with you.
Recently: Are you an HR Pro? 25th Wisconsin SHRM State Conference, – “Discover the Rare Leader™”
Some recent presentations include;
- State Conference – WSHRM
- Wisconsin Solo and Small Law Firm Conference
- Association of General Contractors – Annual Safety Conference
- The Rare Leader
- Annual SIFMA conference in Fort Lauderdale
- Love, Power & Money – Family Business Between Generations
- 7 Habits of Successful Family Business Successors
- What Would You Say…getting your point accepted in 3 minutes or less
- Why Sales People Fail
- Making Human Resources Strategic
- Leading With Integrity
- Applying Brand to identify Key Initiatives to drive Team Accountabilities in a growth environment
- Establishing Trust in your Team
- Assessing The Human Resources Function In Your Company
- Effectively Working With A Team
- So… you want to enjoy work? Is it a job, is it a career, or is it your Vocation?
- Keeping Your Faith Authentic On Monday